Terms & Conditions
| Lost Key : AED 200.00-/
| Lost Access Card : AED 500.00-/
| Lost Parking Remote : AED 500.00-/
| Additional cleaning chargeable
|Security Deposit Mandatory before Check-in
The following Terms and Conditions form an integral and inseparable part of this Agreement and by the parties hereto affixing their signatures below, and the parties hereto agree to be bound by the terms described herein.
- Reservation Requirements: LivBnb Holiday Homes has the right to cancel any bookings made by the tenant and refund it the monies paid to book the property. If the signed agreement and full payment is not received and accepted by LivBnb Holiday Homes your reservation is subject to cancellation. You agree that LivBnb Holiday Homes may charge your card on file for the remaining balance after deposit without notice.
- Deposit to secure your reservation: The Tenant must pay a reservation deposit when making its reservation in the amount specified in the booking terms. LivBnb Holiday Homes has the right to cancel any bookings and refund the deposit back to the tenant receiving compensation in the event of non-availability for whatever reason.
- Credit Card Payment: 3% processing fee applicable for credit cards payments.
- Returned Checks: A Fee of AED 1,000 Will be charged for returned checks.
- Confirmation of Reservation(s): Confirmation of your reservation will be emailed to you. Please read the confirmation for accuracy of dates, mailing address, number of adults and/or children and accommodations. You must notify LivBnb Holiday Homes of any errors within 2 business days.
- Security Deposit: LivBnb Holiday Homes reserves the right at its discretion to charge a security deposit at the time of arrival an amount requested by one of the representatives. This deposit will be refunded in whole or in part at LivBnb Holiday Homes discretion after an inspection of the premises by LivBnb Holiday Homes.
- Maximum Occupancy: The maximum occupancy for the rental property is the number the rental property sleeps, including children as displayed on the LivBnb Holiday Homes related listing. The number of guests must be pre-approved by LivBnb Holiday Homes. If you bring in extra guests without prior approval and payment, you may be asked to vacate the rental property and forfeit all rent paid.
- Visitors: A visitor is an occupant in the rental property that is not staying overnight. The total number of persons permitted in a rental property including visitors is 150% of the maximum occupancy for the property. Any occupancy for daily use in excess of the maximum is violation of this agreement.
- Wear and tear; Damage: You are responsible for rental charges for the full duration of the reservation and for any damages or breakage to the rental property incurred during the rental period, LivBnb Holiday Homes has the right to charge your credit card on file with all charges related to wear and tear, damage or excessive cleaning costs and not limited to the security deposit amount.
- Agreement to comply with all rental regulations: You and your invitees and visitors must comply with all the rental regulations. set forth on exhibit A to this agreement (the “Rental Regulations“). Failure to comply with the rental regulations and any reservations made under false pretenses may result in loss of all your payments made to LivBnb Holiday Homes and possible removal of you from the rental property, in addition to all other remedies available to LivBnb Holiday Homes. If you violate any of the conditions of this agreement or the rental policies, LivBnb Holiday Homes may enter the rental property and you agree to vacate the rental property immediately upon the request of LivBnb Holiday Homes and forfeit all rent paid.
- Telephone and paid channel charges: A fee will be charged for any long-distance calls/movies that are placed on the homeowner’s personal bill.
- Assumed Risks for Hot Tubs and Jacuzzi Tubs: You assume all risks related to the use of any provided hot tub or Jacuzzi tub, including any illness or injury. Hot tub and Jacuzzi tubs are not recommended for use by children.
- Mechanical Failures: LivBnb Holiday Homes cannot guarantee against mechanical failure of electrical service, stopped plumbing, water supply, heating, hot tubs, audiovisual equipment, computers or internet access, television or appliances. Please report any inoperative equipment to LivBnb Holiday Homes immediately. LivBnb Holiday Homes will make every reasonable effort to have repairs done quickly and efficiently. No refunds or rent reductions will be made due to failure of such items.
- Rental Assignment Change: LivBnb Holiday Homes reserves the right to require you to change rental properties without liability to LivBnb Holiday Homes if the rental property unexpectedly becomes unavailable or uninhabitable. When comparable accommodations are unavailable, you will have the option of selecting from available properties.
- Listing Information: Information regarding individual rental properties is believed accurate but cannot be guaranteed. Particular furnishings and amenities are subject to change without notice.
- Acts of God: LivBnb Holiday Homes shall not be liable nor deemed in default under this Agreement for any failure to perform or delay in performing any of its obligations due to or arising out of any act not within its control, including, without limitation, acts of God.
- Indemnification and Hold Harmless: You shall indemnify and hold harmless the owner of the rental property and LivBnb Holiday Homes and their respective shareholders, members, officers, directors, employees and agents for any liabilities, theft, damage, personal injury, cost or expense whatsoever arising from related to any claim or litigation which may arise out of or in connection with you and your invitees “and visitors “
- Property Rental Owner is a third-party Beneficiary: You agree and acknowledge that owner of the rental property is a third-party beneficiary of your obligations, representations, warranties and limitations on liability under this agreement and that the owner of the rental property shall be entitled to all rights and remedies that LivBnb Holiday Homes may have under this agreement.
- Governing Law; Venue: This Agreement and all transactions contemplated by this Agreement shall be governed by, and construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Any civil action or legal proceeding arising out of or relating to this agreement shall be brought in the courts of record of Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
- Limitation On Liability: Under no circumstances and under no legal theory, tort, contract, strict, liability, or otherwise, shall LivBnb Holiday Homes or the rental property owner be liable to you or any other person for any indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages of any character including arising out of or relating to this agreement or your rental. In no event will LivBnb Holiday Homes or the rental property owner be liable for any damages in excess of the amounts actually paid by you in connection with this agreement, even LivBnb Holiday Homes or the rental property owner shall have been informed of the possibility of such damages.
- Refund Policy: Subject to your specific terms of booking you agreed either online or directly with the company. If the terms are not clear in writing, LivBnb Holiday Homes holds the right to not refund any deposit paid.
- Entire Agreement: This agreement and Exhibit A represent the entire understanding and agreement between you, LivBnb Holiday Homes and the owner of the rental property with respect to the subject matter of this Agreement, and supersedes all other negotiations, understandings and representation (if and made by and between such parties.
- Failure To Pay: If the tenant fails to make the payment, LivBnb Holiday Homes have the right to change the locks of the premises and disconnect DEWA/EMPOWER until the tenant pays the outstanding amount.
- Exhibit A – Rental Policies or such other policies, procedures rules and regulations that may be imposed by the building or community management as the case may be over which LivBnb Holiday Homes has no control.
- LivBnb Holiday Homes operates properties in quiet residential neighborhoods. The Tenant is an invited guest in a private home. Loud noises, parties, trespassing on private property, exceeding occupancy limits, speeding, reckless driving in the car park or disruptive behavior is forbidden. Large groups spanning multiple homes or functions such as weddings, wedding-related events, reunions or special events are not permitted.
- Check in/Check out Times: Check in time is after 3:00 pm, Check out time is by 11:00 am. In the event of an early check in and late departure not previously approved by LivBnb Holiday Homes charges may apply.
- Rollways, Highchairs and Cribs: Please inquire about availability of rollaway beds and cribs in specific rental properties. If you require a rollaway, highchair or crib and it is not provided in the rental property, please notify LivBnb Holiday Homes in advance. These items are provided subject to prior availability. You accept all liability for the use of supplied cribs, rollaway, highchairs and cribs.
- Security Deposits: Security deposit can be made by credit card or cash.
- No Pets: No pets are allowed in any of the LivBnb Holiday Homes properties.
- Parking: Each rental property has a rental maximum number of cars permitted, and you are supposed to park your car at the allocated parking space only. LivBnb Holiday Homes will not be responsible for any fines caused for parking at undesignated areas.
- No Smoking: all rental properties are nonsmoking, no exceptions. A fine of 1,000 AED will be charged if found smoking evidence at the property.
- No Firearms: firearms or weapons of any kind including paint ball guns, pellet guns, BB guns, pistols or rifles are strictly prohibited.
- No Fireworks: No fireworks are permitted in or around the rental property or anywhere at LivBnb Holiday Homes. 9- Lights: please turn off all outside lights and electrical appliances when not in use.
- Security: Tenant shall see to their own security while in the property by locking doors, windows, garage doors, etc. when it’s prudent to do so.
- Booking Refund: All bookings are nonrefundable. Any cancellations after paying of security deposit cannot be refunded at any cause.
- Damages: Any damages exceeding the security deposit will be additionally charged to the guest as per inventory quotation.
- Delayed Payment: If the payment is delayed by the tenant on the due date a fine of AED 300 will be charged daily, till the payment is cleared.
- Lost or Stolen Items: LivBnb Holiday Homes LLC is not liable for any lost or stolen personal items of the guest. We are also not liable for any damages to any personal item.
- Storage: Storage fee of AED 500/per day will be implemented if any guest leaves behind any personal item. LivBnb Holiday Homes LLC is not responsible for any damaged, lost or stolen items.
- Issues/Concerns: If there are any issues/concerns in the apartment, the tenant should officially inform us via WhatsApp and or email within 24 hours after check in, if nothing is informed, we will consider this as a successful check in. Tenant cannot claim any rent paid if any problem arises after 24 hours of check in.
- Viewings has to be allowed at all and anytime by the tenant that is scheduled by the operator.
- If the stored items are not collected within 15 days from the check-out,
LivBnb HOLIDAY HOMES LLC has the right to dispose/sell these items in order to recover the storage fees.